The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) is going to conduct the three months Online Certificate Course in “Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws & Procedure”.
Course Duration: August, 2017 – November 2017
About The Course:
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) is considered as the biggest economic reform next only to GST, which consolidates and amends the laws relating to reorganization and insolvency resolution of corporate persons, partnership firms and individuals in a time bound manner. The IBC focuses upon the corporate and individual insolvency resolution process and introduces the concept of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India which would regulate a new genre of Insolvency Professionals through Insolvency Professional Agencies.
With recommendations from the Joint Committee of Parliament to create awareness on this subject (“the issues related to insolvency, bankruptcy and liquidation have implications for variety of Professionals who will be engaged as insolvency professionals, the business industry and also public-at-large as well as individuals”), the School of Corporate Law is organising a three months Certificate Course in Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws & Procedure.
- Certificate by Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) working under the aegis of Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
- Explore new career avenues under the new insolvency regime in India.
- The Course delivery would be through virtual classes on a sophisticated Learning Management System (LMS) with an option to watch the recorded videos online, easily accessible on all devices including Smart Phones.
- Optional face-to-face interaction with experts during the course.
- Access to softcopy of structured course literature spreading into 5 modules containing 25 units.
- Course material with Presentations will be provided
- Comprehensive 50+ hours / 3 months of live interaction online
- Experienced faculty of national and international repute
- Online MCQ and Final Examination.
- Access to state-of-the-art IICA campus during the course
- Access to in house faculty throughout the duration of course for clarification of doubts, etc.
- Be part of the alumni network of IICA and get regular updates
- Total Course Fee: Rs. 34,500 /- (Tuition Fee: 30,000 + Applicable Service Tax: Rs. 4,500)
First Batch : August, 2017 – November, 2017
Registration Open : 20th May, 2017
Last Date for Registration : 26th August, 2017
Commencement of Classes : 31st August, 2017
Dr. Pyla Narayana Rao
Dr. Vijay Kumar Singh
Phone: 0124-2640099, +91-9891500707
Head, School of Corporate Law
Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA)
Plot No. 6, 7, 8, Sector -5,
IMT Manesar Gurgaon,
Phone: 0124-2640088, 0124-2640099