The Indian National Bar Association (INBA) is going to organize the 3rd Annual INBA Privacy Summit 2017.
Date: 21st September, 2017
Venue: Taj West End, Bangalore
- Cultural understanding of privacy
- Migration to the Cloud – Legal issues to be dealt with
- Role of Data Protection Officers
- Surveillance / National Security vis-à-vis Individual Privacy
- e-Privacy Regulation in EU
- Data & Anti-trust / Competition Law
- Health-tech & fin-tech – privacy issues
- Primer on Indian laws regarding privacy and data protection
- GDPR: The New World Order
- Electronic transactions – Fraud, vulnerabilities, security controls and mitigation measures.
- Singapore, Russia, Japan, Israel and China: Emerging New Privacy Regimes
- Child Rights & Student Privacy
- Future of AI and liability issues
- Drones and legal implications
- Jurisprudential trends in privacy (e.g.: pending cases re AADHAR and WhatsApp)
- Data Analytics – Legality and Ethics (e.g.: targeted behavioral advertising)
- Right to be forgotten
* These are suggested broad topics. The conference committee may, from time to time, review and alter the above topics / agenda. Visitors are requested to also browse the agenda section to know more about the conference agenda and speakers.
For Resident Indians:
Law Firms & other organisations
- Early Bird (till 31st July, 2017): Rs. 7,750/-
- Regular Fee (from 1st August, 2017): Rs. 8,500/-
In-house Counsel & INBA Members
- Early Bird (till 31st July, 2017): Rs. 5,500/-
- Regular Fee (from 1st August, 2017): Rs. 6,000/-
Nominate 5 Delegates from your organization and the 6th Delegate will be Complimentary. The above Fees are in INR. GST @ 18% will be charged on the above fees.
For Overseas Delegates:
- Early Bird (till 31st July, 2017): US $200
- Regular Fee (from 1st August, 2017): US $250
Nominate 5 Delegates from your organization and the 6th Delegate will be Complimentary. The above Fees are in US Dollars.
Confirmation will be issued only after receiving full Delegate Fees.
Online Registration Form:
Phone: 022-65342194, +91-91676 06530