Legal Desire (www.legaldesire.com) is ranked among world’s leading legal media house with outreach of 3 Million+ Readers every month, 6 Lac+ Subscribers, 85K Facebook Followers. Legal Desire is the one stop destination for all legal curiosities including latest legal news, judgments, research papers, publications, career, interviews, ranking and review etc. We are in 5th year of our continuous publication and currently has team of 300+ across globe.
The Board of Legal Desire has decided to expand the core team and now accepting applications for the following positions:-
Note:- These all are executive level position reporting directly to the Founder & Editor-in-Chief.
1. Head, Corporate Communications
Responsible for coordinating the communications output within a company. Creates and delivers emails, direct mail, brochures, newsletters, and other publications. Communication with Corporates, Institutions, Law Firms, State and Union Govt. etc. for tie-ups/associations etc and scheduling and fixing appointments and meetings with them.
2. Asst. Director, Events
This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence. The goal is to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competitors. Securing Advertisement, Sponsorships, Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
4. Asst. Director, CSR
To oversee the creation and implementation of an organization’s social responsibility objectives like tieup with NGOs, State Govts, Corporates etc for organising social cause campaigns, legal aid camps, awareness camps etc.
5. Asst. Editors
Plan the contents of publications according to the publication’s style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements. Writing News Stories, Articles, Research papers etc.
Law Student of Recognised Institution across Globe or Earned Degree in law. Experience with and knowledge of law Knowledge of literature in law Publication record (preferred but not required) with Excellent writing and communication skills.
You will be expected to follow instruction from Founder & Other Board of Directors and your ability to understand those instructions. Understanding legal terminology and being able to apply it correctly will also help. Good listening and communication skills ensures that the information is relayed correctly.
- Must be able to travel across India for corporate meetings, attend events etc. (Travel & Accommodation Expenses will be covered)
- Leadership Skills
- Fluent Communication Skills (English/Hindi)
- Good Writing/Drafting Skills for Proposals/Letter
- To liaise with relevant parties (internal and external) on collecting required information for the Founder & Executive Director(s), and provide co-ordination within the region.
- To prepare documents, reports, correspondences and presentations as per Founder & Executive Director on a timely and accurate basis.
- To maintain the filing system in good condition for easy retrieval.
- To answer correspondence independently under the general instructions of the Founder & Executive Director
- To provide different levels of secretarial / clerical support to staff of the department.
- To assist in special projects or ad hoc assignments as assigned by the Founder & Executive Director
- Deliver confidential administrative support to the Founder & Executive Director, at all times exercising diplomacy and discretion and communicating effectively and professionally.
- Perform duties that may be administrative and project-based in nature which include, but are not limited to, scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, conference calls, invitations and interviews, preparing reports and correspondence, conducting special projects, and liaising with Founder & Executive Director.
- Other Skills as required by Position Titles.
- Certification from Legal Desire
- Pay Per Performance (Meetings, Tie-ups, Tasks, Events)
- Travel & Communications expenses Covered
- Travel Trips
- Salaried after 3 Months Probation
How to Apply?
Those willing to apply for the above positions, apply with their updated CV with Photo to email@example.com with a subject line “Application for the Post of (Post Name)”
Note:- Selected Candidates will be contacted for Telephonic Interview.