Rajasthan High Court recruitment 2017 notification has been released for the recruitment of total 31 (thirty One) jobs for Civil Judge (Judicial Magistrate). Job seekers should apply online before 21st December 2017.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Civil Judge (Judicial Magistrate)||31||Rs.27700 – 44770/- Per Month|
Rajasthan High Court 2017 Civil Judge eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: You should have degree of Law (Professional) from any university established by Law in India and recognized as such under the Advocates Act 1961.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 23 to 35 years as on 01.01.2018.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge 2017 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written examination
- Face to face Interview
How to apply for Rajasthan high Court vacancies 2017:-
- Open the official website http://hcraj.nic.in
- Check for the apply link or get the same from our website.
- Read the instruction carefully and the start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge 2017 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||23rd November 2017|
|Last date of Registration||21st December 2017|