Winning a Moot won’t guarantee that you will be a great lawyer, however moot court experiences will surely help you be one eventually!
Some students face problems regarding mooting, irrespective of their will and efforts. Some problems related to research, documentation, framing of arguments and most importantly the finest way to present your orals during the Moot Court Competition.
So, a Moot Court Assistance programme is in line which will offer you to contact with us on the (First-Cum-First-Serve) Basis and get the best possible guidance from Mr. Saunak Rajguru (Moot Court Specialist).
Mr. Saunak Rajguru has won the following Moot Court Titles-
1. Winners, Best Male Advocate, Best Speaker for Round 3 and
Best Memorial for Round 3 in the 33rd Bar Council of India Moot, 2017.
2. Winners, Best Speaker and 2nd Best Memorial in 3rd RGSOIPL Moot, Nov, 2016, IIT Kharagpur.
3. Winners, Best Speaker – Ranka Moot, Jaipur, 2016.
4. Winners- All India Law school Meet Moot, Legal Spectra, 2015.
5. Best Memorial, Best Advocate andSemi- Finalists in MS. Ramaiah Moot, 2017.
6. Best Advocate, Semi-Finalists in NCU Environmental Law Moot, 2015.
7. Quarter-Finalists- Stetson Moot, 2017.
8. 2nd Runners Up, Late Vishwanath Pasayat Memorial Moot, 2016.
And many more such awards…
In case you are interested to take the benefit of the services of Mr. Saunak then please read the rules carefully and fill the Registration Form.
Kindly fill the form here:
Upon the payment of the fees, the training will officially commence as per the rules. ( account details will be sent via mail upon registration) The service starts from1st March, 2018.
I also conduct Moot Court workshops in different colleges. In case you are interested, then a mail can be sent at email@example.com. I shall reply back with the specific details.
Download RULES Click Here