2. Job Profile: Candidate has to look after the legal matters of the Company at Circle and Field Offices/Corporate Office. To coordinate, monitor, follow-up various litigation in the courts effectively and provide necessary legal guidance to the field offices
3. Required Experience: Minimum 03 years of working experience in Corporate Sector/Public Sector/Power Sector or as practicing Advocate in Court of Law.
4. Required Skills: Good Command over English Language, skill and knowledge in legal drafting, knowledge of court procedures, briefing and liaising with advocates and knowledge of computer operations.
5. Required to be filled in: Male – 04, Female – 01, SEBC- 01
Documents to be produced at time of Written Test / Interview
2. Resume/ Curriculum Vitae
3. Attested copy of School Leaving Certificate, Mark sheets of Special LLB or Marksheets of Five Year Integrated Course in Law, as applicable, Degree Certificate, Caste Certificate
4. Certificate specifying the percentage equivalent to grades (if applicable).
5. Experience Certificate.
6. Valid Caste (Roster Category) Certificate of Reserved category issued by Competent Authority of Gujarat State.
7. NOC from present employer
8. Any Other Certificate/document applicable
How to Apply
2. APPLICANT WHO HAS COMPLETED THE TASK NO.:- 6 (i.e. “FINAL SUBMIT AND CONFIRM APPLICATION”) OF ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS SHALL ONLY BE CONSIDERED FOR FURTHER SELECTION PROCESS. Application received after closing date and time will not be accepted under any circumstances.
3. Candidates are requested to apply, only if they are fulfilling requisite criteria. Since, we are not seeking all the documents at the time of application submission/ written test, candidate has to doubly ensure that he fulfills all the requisite criteria. All the documents of provisionally selected Candidates shall be verified at appropriate stage and if found not fulfilling any criteria, his candidature shall be cancelled immediately and his shortlisting in selection list shall not be a ground for claiming appointment.
4. Whenever documents are called from the candidates, submission shall have to be made by the candidates within stipulated time, failing which his/her candidature shall be cancelled for the post.