ABOUT THE COMPETITION
With an objective to enhance the writing talents of young budding professionals, Legge Rhythms in association with Legal Desire come up with the 1st National Essay Writing Competition 2016.
ABOUT LEGGE RHYTHMS
Legge Rhythms is a full-fledged legal website which was started in April 2015 by Litson K Stephen and Devika Gupta, students of Indore Institute of Law. At present, the core team consists of 10 students from prestigious law colleges across India. We at Legge Rhythms provide services like media partnerships, event promotions, law news, law notes and other related services. To Know More, Visit www.leggerythms.org
ABOUT LEGAL DESIRE
Legal Desire is Asia’s driving one stop destination devoted to giving lawful assets, news, notices, instructive material, online courses and legitimate administrations to students and experts over the globe. Legal Desire has the sincere effort of 10 million youth, youthful growing legal advisors and legitimate experts crosswise over Asia. To Know More, Visit www.legaldesire.com
“The complexities of Kashmir: Are the ideologies really anti-national?”
• The competition is open for all undergraduate and post graduates of law and allied subjects.
• Only original articles must be submitted. Plagiarism would lead to disqualification.
• The essay should be written in English.
• Word Limit- Not more than 2000 words. (exclusive of footnotes)
• The essay must be type written
o Headings – Font Size 16, BOLD
o Sub Headings- Font Size 14, BOLD ITALIC
o Content- Font Size 12
o Font- Times New Roman
o Line Spacing- 1.5
o Citation- Blue Book 19th Ed.
o Margins- 2” on each side
• End notes are not allowed.
• Submissions should be made in .doc or .pdf format only
• Co-authorship is permitted up to 2 authors
• Submissions to be made on email@example.com
• No mark of identification should be made at the time of submissions.
Any student in their undergraduate or postgraduate courses can make submissions for this competition.
• 25TH SEPTEMBER 2016- Last Date of Registration
• 30TH SEPTEMBER 2016 – Last Date of Submission
• 30TH OCTOBER 2016- Result Announcement
REGISTRATION FEE: 200 INR per author. 150 INR per author in case of co-authorship.
• 1ST Prize- 1499 INR+ Certificate + LR Voucher of 1000 INR+ Publication in Legal Desire International Journal on Law, December-2016 Edition.
• 2ND Prize- 1199 INR + Certificate + LR Voucher of 1000 INR
• 3RD Prize- 999 INR + Certificate + LR Voucher of 1000 INR
• Consolation Prizes- 3 Students- LR Voucher of 1000 INR each
• Top 5 participants get Legal Desire voucher worth 2000 INR each which could be redeemed in their courses.
• Top 10 participants get online internship under Legge Rhythms
• Participation Certificates for all the participants.
FOR QUERIES CONTACT
Litson K Stephen- +918435983045
Navdisha Sehgal- +919958275324