Legalight, an EDU organization initiated by NLU students provides the best possible help for all the students who aspire to take up law and crack those tedious entrance exams.
We are now opening our doors to let more people in. Work with us, be a part of the initiative .
We are to recruit people for the following posts:
– As Campus ambassadors
– In the social media team.
– In the Content Development Team.
– As Legalight Educators.
– As Actors and Voice Actors for the Videos.
– As Graphic Designers for Our Social Media posts.
– In the marketing team.
– In the technical team
– As Bloggers for Our websites.
– In the Research team
– In the public relation team
– In the core team.
– Board of Advisors & Strategists.
We as an initiative promise you various perks like…
– Certificate of appreciation, merit & work duration at Legalight.
– Access to social events.
– A chance to be an agent of change.
-An opportunity for personal growth in the working field
– The first-hand experience to work with an EDU startup company.
– A chance for enhancement of your creativity and adaptability skills.
– An exposure to the real world job scenarios.
– Always an access to share various ideas that can bring on a beneficial change.
-An occasion for more social relationships.
– An enhancement in your cv built up.
– A longtime commitment to a growing organization.
– Monetary Benefits.
The procedure of selection —
- Register on the following link:-
- The TEAM will create a task for you to do.
- Followed by a Web interview or Telephonic interview.
The result will be notified by Email.
The last date to Apply is 12th November 2017.
Once you become a part of our startup, you can always represent Legalight: Innovators at Law, in every possible event nearby. Also, you can be a part of the crew and help students by educating them and making more dreams COME TRUE with the financial help we receive. Come. Spread education. Spread the word.
Eligibility criteria for the posts (except for the technical team and graphics designer post ) – Law students from any college.
Eligibility for technical team and graphics designer – Has to be able to handle websites and has a good knowledge about Microsoft office and web development.
Be a part of Legalight. Be a part of a change.
If you face any difficulty email us: email@example.com
Stay Tuned to our Facebook Page: