Be a part of World Fastest-Emerging Legal Media House with over 3 Million+ Readership, Team of 300+ across globe in over 15+ Countries. Be in team of experts with great exposure for your career prospects in law, journalism and public policies.
A great internship can single-handedly launch your career in law. Our interns undergo challenging tasks because a key objective of the internship program is integration of the interns within the organisation from day one of the internship so that they are exposed to real work. The interns are expected to work as a team and learn other soft skills as well. We expect and encourage interns to think out of the box and to demonstrate legal knowledge gained during the law studies.
Eligibility: Law Student from Recognised Institution
Internship Duration: 5th June, 2018 – 5th July, 2018
- Legal Research on assigned topic
- Legal Articles (Will be Published on the website)
- Legal Drafting
- RTI Filing
- Doing Survey & Interview
- Project Submission
Best Intern: INR. 15000/-
Top 3 Runner Ups:INR 2500/- each
- Certificate upon successful completion.
- Letter of Recommendation based on performance
- INR 1000/- Value Digital School of Law Course Vouchers
- Opportunity to be hired for a permanent position
- Lifetime Membership to Legal Desire Club (Discussion with Team & Legal Experts, Invites to Legal Desire Events and meetings)
- Connect with Legal Experts
Last Date to Apply: 27th May, 2018
Students need to apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alongwith their recent photo and contact details. (Only Limited Spots)
(Selected students will be called for telephonic interview for final internship confirmation)