Date: 20-23 September, 2017
Venue: Number 1 Singapore Exhibition and Convention Centre, Suntec Singapore
IYFI 2017 is a speciﬁc program aimed to solve the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Based on technological advancement, each youth as a delegate from different countries will deliver their ideas and also introduce their innovations to widely inspire others and together create a change.
- Students of all levels and young professionals from all countries.
- Applicants must be between 18 to 25 years old (by 20 September 2017).
- Must ﬂuent in English as there will be listening sessions, discussions, and presentations delivered in English.
- Should have innovative ideas tackling one of 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
Scholarship and Cost:
IYFI 2017 has two separate application types: one for self-financed applicants and another for fully-funded applicants. Each participant can apply for both.
In order to apply as a fully- funded applicant, you will need to pay for your application fee USD 20 for Early bird registration and USD 30 for Normal bird registration (please make sure to copy the transaction number provided by PayPal and copy-paste it on the online application form).
Fully-funded application covers following expenses:
- Round-trip ﬂight tickets to and from Singapore.
- Accommodation during the event (4 days 3 nights).
- Registration fee USD 350 (this includes participation fees, meals, and transportation fees during the event in Singapore).
If you are selected as a self-funded participant, you will be required to pay USD 350 (this includes accommodation, meals, and transportation fees during the event in Singapore). You need to pay your own travel expenses to and from Singapore.
Aniyatussaidah : +62838-3843-8731 (Indonesian applicants)
Maryam Qonita : +62812-2233-3330 (International applicants)
Website: IYFI 2017 Guide Book