IJSARD International Virtual conference 2017
Law and Social Sciences
In association with Sikshalaya Educational Society’s
Supported by Government of Uttarakhand
“Law and its dynamism must have equilibrium for a sustainable society”
International Journal of socio-legal analysis and Rural Development (IJSARD) ISSN: 2455 4049 is an online quarterly peer reviewed international journal on ‘Law’ and ‘Rural Development’, published by Sikshalaya Educational Society. As the name suggests the journal focuses on the analysis of different laws for better understanding and research. The society needs the laws for proper functioning and thus the journal focuses to draw a special emphasis on various disciplines of social sciences, rural development and analysis of various aspects of law to improve the quality of research and explore the more realistic aspects of civilization’s sustainable developments. Establishing equilibrium between the society and law it shall find the present and futuristic scope of growth and prosperity. Rural development is an essential part of a sustainable society.
About The Conference
The society and law are the two integral parts of a civilization. The society keeps on changing from day to day and so as the law from time to time and they both maintain the dynamisms in them. In order to study and understand this catalytic behavior a deep analysis and discussion is to be done on the various issues and trends of societal development to make a better futuristic oriented policy and regulation. This conference will be a virtual platform from where these issues will be addressed and analyzed by different delegates from all around the world.
- Law and Technology
- Cyber security and laws of India and other countries
- Internet, Cybercrime, E- Banking and Security
- Human Rights in International Trade
- Human Rights and the Developing Laws
- Law and technological developments.
- Green technology and sustainable development
- Women and Gender studies
- Technology or Criminology in Society or Online Society & globalization impacts
- Management and corporate governance
- Politics, Public administration & international affairs
- Security and insecurity, conflict and cohesion, war and peace, terror and anti-terror
- Economy and economic growth & developments
- The environment, resources, and agricultural economy
- Environment, climate change and disaster management
- Immigration diversification and immigration patterns
- Climate change and disaster management
Who Should Submit Papers
- Corporate Delegates
- Business entities
- Research Scholars/Faculties
Paper Submission Guidelines
- Abstract (250-300 words) along with Full Paper not exceeding 4000-5000 words on any of the aforesaid themes should be sent through email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9th October 2017. The full paper must be submitted in a .doc format (MS Word File).
Each submission must be accompanied with
- A cover page with Author’s name, Email address and Contact Number
- An abstract of not more than 200-250 words.
- Main article
- List of References.
- Short description about the author.
Formatting and Other Essentials:
Main text: Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 spaced.
Footnotes: Times New Roman, Font Size 10, single spaced.
Citation Method: Any uniform citation.
All papers accepted for the conference will be published in the IJSARD: international Journal of Socio-legal Analysis and Rural Development and in edited books with ISSN/ISBN.
|Submission of paper along with abstract||9th October 2017|
|Last date of intimation of acceptance of paper||16th October 2017|
|Last date of registration & Submission of Power Point Presentation||23rd October 2017|
|Power point presentation uploading||1st November 2017|
|Publication of papers in ISSN e-Journal||5th November 2017|
|Dispatch of hard copy of Certificate of presentation & certificate of publication along with a journal copy in form of a CD||20th November 2017 Onwards|
|Registration Fee||Single Author: 1000 INR
Co-Author: 1800 INR*
|Single Author: $100 USD
Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors and two separate certificates shall be issued for the same.
The registration fees include:
- Presentation & Publication of full research paper.
- Hard copy of Certificate of presentation
- Hard copy of certificate of publication of article in an international journal.
- A journal copy in form of a CD
- Uploading of power point presentation in the conference link
Mr. Rahul Soni