Gujarat National Law University has launched the 7th batch of India’s first ever – Diploma Programme in Intellectual Property Law and Management with Enhelion as its technology partner. The year long diploma will focus on all the aspects of Intellectual Property Law and Management.
In today’s day and age, it is very important for individuals to understand the nuances of Intellectual Property and how it can be used as an asset for the benefit of an organization/company.This course will be essential for all lawyers, business managers, businessmen, students of law and business, who in their day to day affairs would be dealing with Intellectual Property.
The duration of the Diploma Course is One Year
- July 2017 – July 2018 [The first online live lecture will take place in the first week of August, 2017]
- Any student who is pursuing or has finished an undergraduate degree in any discipline including Law, Business Management etc
- Any professional is also eligible for applying to this course
- Documents required: 10th Class pass-certificate,12th Class mark-sheet, Undergraduate certificate [if applicable], Post graduate certificate [if applicable]
- Rs. 17,550/- for Indian Students
- US$ 400 for students paying from foreign countries
The registrations are on a first-cum-first-served basis. Seats are limited.
The last date for registration is 30th July, 2017
Salient Features of this unique programme:
- Online lectures that are recorded for future access to all enrolled students
- More than 150 Hours of Pre recorded lectures available for access
- Course developed by learned academicians and practicing lawyers
- Study at your own pace.
- Audio Video Presentations along with Electronic material which can be printed for references
- Focus on real life case study examples
- Continuous access to mentors and career counselling advice
- Get a chance to meet and interact with the experts and network among lawyers
- On campus boarding and lodging facility will be provided to all students
- University Identity cards to all registered diploma students
- Only one day on campus visit for physical interaction with GNLU faculty next year, either in May, June or July. Only on a weekend. Numerous options will be provided to the students to choose from.
- Learn everything on the go – online
- Practical oriented evaluation – 2 MCQ tests and a few short assignments and case studies
- Animated presentations on important topics
- Response time to queries – Less than 12 hours
- Mentor monitored training programmes available to all
Gujarat National Law University
Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba
Gandhinagar – 382007, Gujarat
Fax: +917878186624, +91-79-23276613