- The book is to enlighten readers upon the ever-changing aspects that evolve and convert in the field of law of privacy and law of technology.
Different practical skills and techniques are expected to be displayed by the authors to emphasize their ideology and give the papers a realistically mesmerizing appeal, and effective research to establish a fully comprehensible paper for readers to come.
CALL FOR PAPERS:
Contributions that are genuine, unpublished and original are expected. The domain for submissions is open to researchers, academicians, students, scholars, professionals, and others.
September 15, 2017
Scholarly Write-up: (3,000-5000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
The authenticity of the contributions is expected to be maintained, and their prior publication elsewhere would not be accepted.
THE SUBMISSIONS MUST ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING SUB- TOPICS:
- Social networking sites and Privacy Issues
- Virtual Identity and Virtual Privacy
- The Case for Data Protection and Privacy Laws for India
- Technology and Privacy Issues
- Right to Privacy vs. Offshoring Data and Contractual Obligations
- Privacy Issues in e-commerce
- Consumer Privacy in the Digital Age
- Unique Identification Number (UID) and Right to Privacy
The above-mentioned themes are illustrative and not exhaustive; The Editorial Board also encourage any relevant submissions connected with the above-mentioned themes.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION
- Abstract for submission of 150 to 200 words is required.( The write-ups should be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words)
- Co-authorship is allowed, but only up to a maximum of two authors.
- The submissions must be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, and in 1.5 line spacing.
- The Footnotes must be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10, and in single line spacing.
- Papers should be submitted to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P. Sree Sudha, LL. D (NLSIU), Associate Professor, DSNLU, Faculty Advisor, Society for Law and Technology (SOLT) at email@example.com
- Sangkrito Ray Chaudhuri: +91-7980327767
- Keerthana Gedela: +91-9494333535
Click here: DSNLU