Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Sagar (A Central University), formerly University of Saugor, was established on 18th July 1946 by Dr. Sir Hari Singh Gour (Nov. 26, 1870 – Dec. 25, 1949). by his lifetime saving. This 18th University of India and the oldest and the biggest University of Madhya Pradesh has perhaps the singular distinction of being founded by the munificence of a single person’s hard earned money of about two crore of rupees. Apart from being a great jurist and legal luminary par excellence, he was a great Patriot, Philanthropist, Educationist and Social Reformer.
The University is inviting Applications for the following Posts.
- Registrar (Vacancies: 01) (Age Limit: Below 57 years)
- Finance Officer (Vacancies: 01) (Age Limit: Below 57 years)
- Controller of Examinations (Vacancies: 01) (Age Limit: Below 57 years)
- Deputy Registrar (Vacancies: 01) (Age Limit: Up to 50 years)
- Assistant Registrar (Vacancies: 02) (Age Limit: Up to 50 years)
- Registrar; Finance Officer; Controller of Examinations; Deputy Registrar– (PB-4) Rs.37,400 – 67,000: GP Rs.10,000
- Assistant Registrar; (PB-3) Rs.15,600 – 39,100 (GP) Rs,5,400/-
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale in any discipline from a recognized university/institute.
- MBA / PG Diploma in Management / LL.B. / CA / ICWA / MCA / Ph.D.
- Good working knowledge on Computer.
- Applications opting for the post of Registrar and Financial Officer should, in addition to the aforementioned, also have the following qualifications.
- At least 15 years’ of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7,000 and above or with 8 years’ of service in the AGP of Rs.8,000 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in education l administration;
- Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education; 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 year as Deputy Registrar or in an equivalent post.
Application Procedure: Applications may be downloaded from the University website www.dhsgsu.ac.in and apply in the same format.
They are to be sent, only by way of Registered Speed Post, to the following address:
Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya
Sagar-470 003 (M.P.)”
Last Date of Application: 9th August, 2017
The official notification has been provided underneath.