Date : 19 Sept. 2015
Venue : Seminar Hall Prof G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education,Osmania University, Hyderabad– 500 007, Telangana State, India
The Main objectives of this Workshop are
– To Analyse The Status Of Reservations In Public Sector.
– To study whether the reservations dilutes the merit and efficiency of the people
– To Examine Right To Reservation in Private Sector as a Human Right
Full Length Papers
Participants are requested to send their full length research papers on:
– A4 Size Paper Using 12 Font Size On Times New Roman With Single Space.
– Full length paper should include a concise title, name of the author(s) and address.
– Name of the presenting author should be underlined.
– The Full length paper should not exceed 5,000 words.
– Participants are further requested to send their soft copy of full length paper through e-mail on or before 09th September, 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Best selected full length papers will be published with ISBN no. in the book form.
Brochure : http://www.osmania.ac.in/pgcl/work%20shop%20brochure.pdf