Sub Themes :
- Disasters and Early Warning systems
- Environmental impact of disasters
- Disaster Management – National and International Legal responses
- Nuclear disaster, Terrorism and Principles of Liability
- Climate change and disasters
- Disasters, Risk Management, Mitigation and Preparedness
- Disaster Management and Rehabilitation
- Role of Government and international organizations in mitigating the problems of victims.
- Role of NGOs and Civil Societies
- Disaster affected people and Human Rights.
- Disaster Victims, Psycho-social and mental health issues
- Enquiries and Investigations for Disaster
- Post disaster developments.
Call for Papers: Well researched and well documented papers will be permitted for presentation in the seminar. The abstract of the papers on the identified sub-themes not exceeding 250 words in MS Word with Times New Roman for and Size 12, Single Line spacing should reach the director of the seminar on or before 30.09.2015 Through Email: email@example.com. The full paper shall be submitted by the participants not exceeding 10 pages, typed in double space on A4 Size to the Director on or before 10.10.2015 through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The participants are also required to pay the registration fee along with the submission of full paper/Abstract.