IJCLP solicits submissions for its Volume IV to be launched in 2016. Authors can make submissions under the following heads:
1. Articles and Research Papers (4,000-5,000 words inclusive of foot notes)
2. Essay (3,000-4,000 words inclusive of foot notes)
3. A Note (2,500 words inclusive of foot notes)
4. A Case Comment, Legislative Briefs (2,500-3,000 words inclusive of foot notes )
5. A Book Review ( 2,000 words inclusive of foot notes)
Authors can submit their written contribution addressed to Prof. (Dr.) Ashok R. Patil, Chief Editor, National Law School of India University, Bengaluru, Nagarbhavi Circle, Bengaluru 560072 and the same shall be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (MS word format) along with covering letter on or before 31st May 2016.
1. Cover letter should include (i) Title of the Paper; (ii) Abstract (not exceeding 250 words); (iii) Name of the Author; (iv) Designation; (v) Institutional affiliation; (vi) Correspondence address. Co-authored papers should give full details about all the authors; (vii) along with CD
2. Article should contain a disclaimer to the effect that the submitted paper is original and is not been published or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
3. All citations shall be placed in footnotes and shall be in accordance with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 19th Ed.
4. All submissions will go through an initial round of review by the editorial board and the selected pieces will subsequently be sent for peer-review before finalisation for publication.
Brochure : https://www.nls.ac.in/resources/callforpapersijclp2016.pdf