An opportunity for students to act as liaisons between Indian Law Conclave 2018 and their institutions. It is an opportunity to develop professional, marketing, communication and leadership skills. The initiative also intends to use various engagements to develop relationship with institutes starting with knowledge awareness initiatives.
Indian Law Conclave is a three day National Conference to be held at Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal from 29th June – 1st July, 2018.
The Conclave will have delegates from all over India who will engage in three days of rigorous learning, reflection and sharing of knowledge, skills, experiences and perspectives.
Campus Associates are provided training and professional development, leadership and management opportunities, and are rewarded with awesome perks. What’s not to like? Join the team today!
Duration & Time Commitment: 1 months, the estimated time commitment is approximately 1-3 per day, with some variations throughout the term.
As a Indian Law Conclave 2018 Associate you can:
- Build valuable business and career skills like problem-solving, public speaking, and communication.
- Expand your professional network, by working side-by-side with students, faculty, professionals and Team Legal Desire.
- Express your passionfor providing a student voice and helping your peers.
- Have your work publishedin Indian Law Conclave.
Law Student of recognized Institution. We are looking for self-motivated and responsible individuals with excellent communication skills. He/she should also be well networked and be able to engage with a variety of audience. Organizing and resourcefulness skills will also be an added advantage.
- Promoting Indian Law Conclave in your Institution and various Social Media Platforms.
- Serve as a strategic link between your college and Indian Law Conclave.
- Make people aware of Indian Law Conclave through social media and other resources you have.
- A unique opportunity to earn during your student life.
- Welcome Letter & Certificate of Appreciation
- Recognition of active Campus Ambassadors on our website.
- Enhance your professional development, leadership, and communication skills
- Add the Indian Law Conclave Ambassador Program experience to your resume
- One free pass if you get 10 or more registration of the event from their reference.
- Applications are accepted on rolling basis. After review of applications by HR Department of Indian Law Conclave, the selected applicants will receive confirmation email and contract of work.
How to Apply?
- Submit your resume with contact details to email@example.com with subject headline ‘Application for the post of Campus Associate’.
Pooja Vikram (8547318638)