This seminar is involved with the greater aspect of judicial process and politics and becomes an instrument of interdisciplinary research which invites the academics and scholars from across the disciplines of Law, Political Science, Sociology, History and other branches of humanities and social sciences to renegotiate legal and political discourse.
This seminar will therefore address, but not limited to, the following issues:
- Constitutionalism , Constitutional Dictatorship and democratic polity
- Impact of politics on judicial process
- The changing concept of welfare state in the era of Globalization
- Equality and privatization
- Impact of Liberalization, Privatization and Globalization on Human Right
- Importance of Human Right Education
- The politics of religion, State policy and Law
- Appointment of Judges, Judicial politics and an attempts to affect the judicial system
- Judicial activism and PIL- An Welfare Politics
- Sustainable Development, Politics of Environmental Justice and Law
- Good Governance and Justice
The Academicians, Scholars, Jurists and Lawyers are invited to send the Abstract consists of not more than 300 (Three Hundred) words of their scholarly writings.
Deadline: on or before 1st September, 2017.
Acceptance of paper will be communicated on 3rd September, 2017.
The authors of the accepted papers are requested to send their full length paper on or before 15th September, 2017.
Dr. Subir Kumar Roy, LL.M, Ph.D., Associate Professor & Head, Department of Law, Convenor, Anti-Ragging Cell, Bankura University