Ambedkar University Delhi is a public University with a campus-based, unitary structure with research, postgraduate and undergraduate programmes in the social sciences and the humanities. Bharat Ratna Dr B.R. Ambedkar Vishwavidyalaya was established by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi through an Act of Legislature in 2007 and was notified in July 2008. Mandated to focus on research and teaching in the social sciences and humanities and guided by Dr Ambedkar’s vision of bridging equality and social justice with excellence, the institution considers it to be its mission to create sustainable and effective linkages between access to and success in higher education. The university is committed to creating an institutional culture characterized by humanism, non-hierarchical and collegial functioning, teamwork and creativity.
The Ambedkar University Delhi is inviting Applications for the following post.
Post Name: Deputy Registrar
Number of Vacancies: 01
Proposed Salary: Deputy Registrar: ₹ PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.7,600/- (pre-revised)
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Management / Computer Applications or LL.B with 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale.
- Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Grade Pay (AGP) of Rs.6000/- and above with experience in educational administration and familiarity with the working of University Bodies and Institutions of Higher Learning. OR
- Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education. OR
- 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post.
- Knowledge and experience of establishment/ service matters in Universities, Institutions of Higher Learning etc
Age Limit: Between Not more than 48 years
Application Procedure: Online Applications may be submitted
Last Date of Application: 9th November, 2017
The official notification has been provided underneath.