ITAG Business Solutions Ltd., is going to organize the 8th Global IP Convention
Date: 7th – 9th January, 2016
Venue: JW Marriott Hotel, Asset Area 4 – Hospitality District, Delhi Aerocity, New Delhi
Global IP Convention (GIPC), in its eight year, is an annual meeting platform for Board-level IP managers, IP regulators and policy makers, as well as IP experts, litigators, investors and their advisers in a dialogue designed to discuss best practices and solutions to enhance IP management strategies.
The convention will discuss on the theme ‘Innovation & Technology as the Key Performance Indicator’.
Who Should Attend?
- In-house IP teams
- Attorneys practicing IP laws
- IP owners
- IP Managers and Paralegals
- IP protection service providers
- Faculty and students of IP
- Brand owners and marketing professionals
- Government officials
- Representatives from worldwide, regional and national IP Offices
- Associations focused on Intellectual Property
Why you should attend:
- New Delhi, being the national capital of India, is home to top corporate and legal office of India. Take advantage by visiting current clients and introducing yourself to new ones
- Build and expand your professional network
- Learn best practices from the Global IP experts
- Hear how your colleagues are shaping IP policy worldwide
- Meet within IP Office representatives from all over the world to learn more about their service and hear about updates to their respective system.
|Early Bird (till 15th November, 2015):||INR 20,000||USD 400|
|Regular (till 15th December, 2015):||INR 25,000||USD 500|
|Latest on Spot (after 15th December, 2015):||INR 30,000||USD 600|
Dr. Dhanpat Ram Agarwal
Founder Director, ITAG Business Solutions Ltd.
ITAG Business Solutions Ltd.,
Intellectual Property Consultants
Subham Plaza, Suite # 1C, 1st Floor 83/1,
Dr. S. C. Banerjee Road, Kolkata – 700 010