This Conference is aimed at creating a platform for a scholarly deliberation and development of ideas on Contemporary Issues and Challenges in the area of Crime, Development and Criminal Justice System.
The Conference will deliberate on the following contemporary themes (including but not limited to);
- Crime and Development: Economic Offences, Organized Crimes, Terrorism, Media and Crime.
- Crime, Technology and Law: Issues and Challenges in the Investigation of Cyber Crimes, Social Media and Crimes, Application of Technology in Criminal Justice Administration.
- Hate Crimes: Caste Conflicts, Communal Violence, Ethnic Violence, Crimes against Scheduled Tribes, Crimes against LGBT, Religion as a regulatory role, Hate Speech.
- Criminal Justice Policies: Police, Judiciary and other law enforcement agencies, Juvenile Justice and Criminal Justice Reforms.
- Prison Reforms: Young offenders, Borstal Schools and other Correctional Programmes, Prisoners’ Rights, Community Based Treatment of Offenders including Probation, Parole, Community Services, Prison Industries, After Care Programmes, Community Participation, other alternative dispute resolution methods and other Restorative Justice Approaches.
- Victim Jurisprudence: Victims of Abuse of Power, Women, Child, and Elderly, Environmental crimes, Reporting Behavior of Victims.
Last Date for Abstract/Poster submission: 31st October, 2017
Communication of Abstract/Poster Acceptance: 10th November, 2017
Last Date for Payment of Registration Fees (Early Bird): 20th November, 2017
Last Date for Payment of Registration Fees for Paper & Poster: 10th December, 2017
Last Date for submitting ISC Best Research Paper Award: 31st December, 2017
Kindly address all submissions and queries to the conference email id: email@example.com