KIIT University is pleasure to announce the 3rd edition of the KIIT University National Moot Court Competition
Date: 18th – 20th September, 2015
Venue: School of Law, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Students of three year and five year law degree courses from any University / Law School / College / Department are eligible to apply for registration of their team..
- A maximum of one team shall be allowed to participate from any one University / Law School / College / Department.
- Each team shall consist only of three members, comprising of two speakers and one researcher.
- Any alteration of the names of the team members shall be informed in writing to that effect, addressed to the Director, School of Law, KIIT University, by the Vice Chancellor / Dean / Director / Head of the Department of the University / School / Department /College of Law, of the team requesting such alteration. However any such alteration shall be permitted only once.
- Once the Competition commences, the team composition cannot be altered under any circumstances whatsoever. Inability of any team member to participate in accordance with the rules of this Competition shall lead to immediate disqualification of the team from the Competition.
- The teams interested to participate are required to confirm their participation by sending an email attaching the scanned copy of Registration form, duly filled, to email@example.com by the 5th August, 2015. Please note that such email has to be sent only through the University / School / College / Department official email address. Emails sent through personal / non-official email addresses and emails sent to any other address other than firstname.lastname@example.org, will be ignored
- The teams shall then send –
- the printed copy of Registration form and
- a non-refundable participation fee of Rs. 3000/- in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of KIIT, and payable at Bhubaneswar (clearly stating the name of the Institution at the reverse side of the demand draft), addressed to:
Mr. Sudipta De Sarkar
3rd KIIT University National Moot Court Competition, 2015
School of Law, KIIT University, Patia
Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha
Such to be received by the 10th August, 2015
- On receipt of the printed copy of Registration form and the Demand Draft, the team shall be formally registered as a participant for the event, and a team code shall be generated and a confirmatory email, together with the team code, shall be sent to such team on 13th August, 2015. Thereafter, for all further correspondence with the organizers of the Competition and otherwise, all the registered teams shall identify and refer themselves using the allotted team code only.
- The teams shall also send a soft copy of Travel details, duly filled, to email@example.com by 10th September, 2015.
The University shall provide for pick-up from the airport / railway station / bus terminus for all teams participating in the Competition, along with accommodation and food in the University premises from the afternoon of the 17th September, 2015, till the forenoon of 21st September, 2015.
Participating teams must make their own arrangements for their departure from the University premises.
|Last Date of Registration (Soft Copy of Annexure “A”) along with Scanned Copy of the demand draft||5th August, 2015|
|Last Date of Registration (Hard Copy of Annexure “A”) along with the original demand draft||10th August, 2015|
|Confirmation of registration/participation, together with allotment of team-codes.||13th August, 2015|
|Clarification for Moot Problem (Last Date)||14th August, 2015|
|Release of Clarification||27th August, 2015|
|Memorial submission (Soft copy)||5st September, 2015|
|Memorial submission (Hard copy) (For Competition) & Travel Plan (Hard Copy of Annexure “B” )||10th September, 2015|
|Inaugural function/draw of lots/exchange of memorials, etc(09:30 AM to 12 :30 PM)
Preliminary (Round- 1) (03:00 PM to 06:30 PM )
|18th September, 2015|
|Preliminary (Round- 2) (09:00 AM to 12:30 PM)
Quarter-Final Rounds (03:00 PM to 05:30 PM)
|19th September, 2015|
|Semi-Finals (09:00 AM to 01:00 PM) 20th September, 2015
Final Round (02:30 PM to 04:30 PM)
|20th September, 2015|
|Prize Distribution/Valedictory Function (04:30 PM to 06:30 PM)||20th September, 2015|
Mr. Mojahid Karim Khan
Student Co Convenor
School of Law, campus – 16,
KIIT University, Bhubaneswar,
Odisha – 751024