Date: 24th December 2017
Venue: Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
- Knowledge Steez
- Youth for Human Rights
Who Can Apply
Law Students, Academicians, Lawyers and those associated with NGOs are eligible to apply. Students and Academicians from social sciences, managements and from other disciplines are also eligible.
National conference on Human Rights is organized with an aim to bring together academicians, students, human rights activists and other intellectuals on one platform to discuss the various issues concerning human rights and to discuss the measures to curb such issues.
Knowledge Steez has been actively organizing social awareness and legal aid workshops throughout the country and this conference will aim at providing the participants with an option to join us in our campaigns and hence the conference will not merely be limited to on table discussions, rather it will provide various options to implement the discussions on field.
- Human Rights of Women and Children
- Status of Indigenous People
- Human Rights of Migrant Workers
- Human Rights of Aged and Disabled
- Human Trafficking
- The Minorities and Human Rights
- Human Rights violation faced by HIV/ AIDS people
- Human rights of Sex Workers
- Role of NGOs in advocacy for Human Rights
- Constitutional Rights and Safeguards provided to the vulnerable groups in India
Kindly note that the above the above list is not inclusive and session proposals on any title related to Human Rights can be submitted.
- Word Limit for the Abstract: 400-500 words.
- It must be typed using MS Word in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with a margin of 1” on all sides and 1.5 line spacing.
- Kindly mention the title of the abstract along with details of co-author (if any).
- Submit soft copy at the email address: KSconference2017@gmail.com
Participation: Rs. 800
Students: Rs. 1000
Research Scholars, Faculty Members and others: Rs. 1200
Presentation in absentia: Rs. 1500
Last Date for submission of Abstract: 25th November 2017
Last Date for registration and payment of fee: 30 November 2017
For any queries, feel free to drop an email to KSconference2017@gmail.com
Convener: Mr. Avnish
Co- Convener: Mahak Rathee
Contact No.- 7782044252