Centre for Advanced Research in Dispute Settlement (CARDS) under the aegis of Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Vizag is conducting the second edition of “Arbitration Weekends” scheduled from 22nd – 24th September, 2017 in collaboration with Shardul Amarchand & Mangaldas, Economic Law Practices and supported by Mumbai Centre for International Arbitration (MCIA).
22nd – 24th September, 2017
This event comprises of Call for Papers, Workshop & Seminar.
The three-day event is tentatively scheduled as below:
22nd September- Basics of Arbitration, Workshop on Drafting of Arbitration Clause and Lectures
23rd September- Seminar on ‘Time & Costs in Arbitration’
24th September- Paper Presentation & Lectures on Contemporary Issues in Arbitration
The list of confirmed speakers are as follows:
- Ms. Olga Boltenko, Counsel at CMS HongKong
- Mr. Hiroo Advani, Partner, Advani & Co
- Mr. Naresh Thacker, Partner at ELP
- Mr. Rishab Gupta, Counsel at SAM
- Mr. Prabhash Ranjan, Professor at SAU
- Mr. Pramod Nair, Aarista Chambers
- Ms. Neeti Sachdeva, MCIA
- Mr. Madhur Baya, Founder Lex Arbitri
- Mr. Shivam Singh, Chambers 20A
In case of queries, kindly contact the under signed.
Roselin Sara Alex: 9926144300